To provide sound education designed to train pupils for the world of tomorrow. Imbued with the zealous spirit of service, the School strives for the holistic growth of the pupils in an environment of freedom and personal responsibility.
The School aims at developing essential personality and behavioral skills in the young. To accomplish this, special efforts are made.
- helping the students to become mature, spiritually oriented persons of character;
- encouraging them to strive continually for excellence in every field;
- help them value and judiciously use their freedom;
- to be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action;
- to be unselfish in the service of their fellow men, and
- to become agents of needed social change in our country.
The school, thus, aims at making its own contribution towards a radical transformation of present-day social conditions, so that the principles of social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom, and respect for religious and moral values enshrined in the constitution of India may prevail and the possibility of living a wholesome human existence may be open to all.
The school emphasizes the social dimension in education and tries to promote actively, the social concern among its students.
The school is alive to the challenge of molding students to be lifelong learners by developing their skills as academic achievers, progressive thinkers, effective communicators and empowered citizens who ‘think local but act global’.
In pursuance of the aim, the school has set the following Academic Objectives:
* To achieve excellence in the CBSE class XII Board results.
* To provide a progressive teachers support system to the
students for quality education.
* To provide academic, cultural, social, moral and psychological
* To provide diverse learning resources and supportive
infrastructure in the form of hardware, software, laboratories
and other material.
* To provide a maximum variety of academic choices for the
students in consonance with the latest changes and
developments around the world.
*To achieve academic excellence through innovative and interactive methods of teaching and by having a good staff.